Of course. The majority of what we do is bespoke which is individual to the customer, usually including their company name or corporate identity. If you have something in mind please contact your local centre who will discuss the options with you or you can always arrange a free site survey appointment, where we can take a look at your premises and advise you.
If you are looking to complete a rebrand of your signs and graphics or need ongoing supply for your premises, windows or vehicles across a number of sites, Signs Express’ dedicated National Accounts department can help. Through a single contact at our head office, we can co-ordinate the work across a number of sites ensuring complete continuity of your brand. Please visit our National Accounts page for further information.
New customers will usually be asked to pay a deposit before any work has commenced and this can be either in the form of cash, cheque, credit card or through a pro-forma invoice. Once you have set up an account with us, in most cases we will offer you a 30 day invoice account.
This is very dependent on the availability of materials, production schedules and design approval. Typically a lead time of 10-14 days should be expected however, we will always discuss this with you at the time of order and will accommodate your needs wherever possible. Please contact us to place an enquiry with your local centre.
The best sign for any business is one that will attract the most customers and give your business the correct identity. All signage must be clear, easy to read and to understand. As experts in signs and graphics, Signs Express can help advise and specify the best solution to your needs. Signs Express has the equipment and expertise to produce high quality signs able to get you noticed.
Signs Express is a one-stop-shop for all of your sign solutions. We provide a wide range of signs and graphics including; interior signs, exterior signs, vehicle graphics and vehicle wraps, vinyl & PVC banners, window graphics and specialist solar control window films, exhibition graphics and exhibition equipment, health and safety signs and labels and stickers. The majority of our signs are bespoke and made to order but we also sell a range of off the shelf items such as health and safety signs, exhibition accessories and pavement furniture.
The best sign for any business is one that will attract the most customers and give your business the correct identity. All signage must be clear, easy to read and to understand. As experts in signs and graphics, Signs Express can help advise and specify the best solution to your needs. Signs Express has the equipment and expertise to produce high quality signs able to get you noticed. Please visit our branch finder page and contact your nearest sign maker to discuss your requirements
For a small fee, we can remove the graphics for you. Alternatively you should be able to remove your own vehicle graphics without damaging your paintwork by using a hair dryer to warm and loosen the vinyl. Depending how long the graphics have been on the vehicle, you may see a small glue residue on the paintwork which can be easily removed. In the case of full vehicle wraps, it is advisable to get a professional to remove the graphics. For further advice please contact your nearest centre.
Professionally applied vehicle graphics should last for years if they are cared for correctly. We advise that you do not wash your vehicle for a week after vehicle graphics are applied and do not jet wash the graphics as this may reduce their life. For permanent vehicle graphics, we always offer to laminate the graphics which should prolong the colour of any digitally printed images. We use varying grades of vinyl to fit within your requirements. Visit our vehicle graphics page for further information.
Decals are another term used for vinyl graphics and vinyl signs. Decals are commonly used as a term to describe text and logos on motorbikes, cars, trailers, trucks, vans and lorries amongst other transportation modes. Visit the vehicle graphics page for more information.
Didn’t find the answer?
We would be delighted to assist you with your signs and graphics requirements. Please choose your branch below or alternatively call 0845 5040 501 for assistance.
- “David Airey’s work impressed me on multiple levels. He had an uncanny sense for what I was pondering but hadn’t yet said aloud, really listened effectively to what I was seeking, brought forward beautiful design ideas for my consideration, and did it all in a timely manner and with excellent communication skills.Dr tammy lenski
- “David was hired to create a corporate identity package for us. We have been very happy about the whole process and David has done a great job. He was fast to deliver new ideas and always helpful with our questions. His work on the logo was very impressive and he gave us three great options to choose between. All three would have worked great! He truly is a designer with attention to detail, and very understanding of your needs. David has certainly helped us develop a corporate identity that we can be proud of. He has been outstanding to work with all the way from the first contact to after the project was finished. I will not hesitate to use him again and I can with no doubt recommend David.”Vidar einlien
- “Being faced with the task of branding your company is a large undertaking. I spoke with a few large US marketing and design firms, and none of them gave me a feeling of intimacy and understanding when it came to my project — I felt like I was just another “To do” on their list.Joseph graziano
- “I’ve always appreciated a good logo, but never invested quite enough time or resources to have one of our own that matched my aspirations. Now, thanks to David’s skill (and logo design is definitely a skill), we have a design we can be proud of.”Nick marshall
- “David’s combination of creativity and professionalism was exactly what we needed. Our team of professionals had strong opinions on the project. David was able to take on board their ideas and steer us towards an outcome that we are proud of.”John haugen
writer & journalist